View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 06:32 PM   #8811 (permalink)
RoadsterST
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 roadster ST
RoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocool View Post
I haven't tried it with my car yet but I know with ferrari and lambo's paddle shift/auto trans. You can press/pull the downshift paddle as you're slowing down (applying the brakes) from a high speed and it will shift down for you while matching revs. I wonder if the Z does that.
Thats exactly what the Z does. It also will not let you over rev on a downshift, which is a really good thing. I dont use the paddles much at all, but the manual shift at the knob does the same thing.

If you want to accelerate, pull down a gear or 2, or 3. It will not let you over rev. When decelerating, downshift with your foot off the gas around where you would if it was a manual gearbox. Or you can just slow down and it will reset to first on its own and be ready for you when the light turns green.

Sent while driving!