View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 05:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
vrfreak
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z 6MT
vrfreak is on a distinguished road
Default Issues with DRL's and painted headlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by edconline View Post
Damn.. Same thing is happening to mine and like Jmac88 I assumed it was the ballast. Good to know the real cause anyways, I'll make sure I'm not parking in the sun then, or I'll make a little cover for it lol. I really don't feel like opening them up, I sent them out for work in the first place cause i was too worried to do it.

Vrfreak -

Do you know the process they used to disable your DRL (assuming it was at the dealer)? I'm having this done as well soon and rather than experimenting it would be nice to know the steps.

ya it was done at the dealer but they usually don't do that cuz well u know why lol
u gotta find one that does it and it takes about 1 minute and it's in the drl settings can't tell u how to get there but it's probably self explanatory
and only cost me a bottle whiskey

oh and @VDC I got one more question for u u mentioned to not forget to put auto goop or glue Inside the diffuser so does that mean it won't harm the halo if they get in touch with it
sorry but as of right now I dont have my diffusers yet so how i fasten them to me is a little like a guessing game right now :/

Last edited by vrfreak; 04-01-2014 at 05:26 PM.
vrfreak is offline   Reply With Quote