View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 07:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
NickD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Z34 Touring Vert
NickD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonStopTuning View Post
I understand this, and I have repeatedly asked for and thank you guys for your continued patience and support.

The massive group buy discount this community was offered was for this very reason. You guys have received the largest discount we have ever offered any community, on any item in our catalog, since we started NST in 2005.

Please understand that I can not, and WILL not, send an inferior product to you guys in an effort to rush production and appease certain members impatience. I assume that the entire community will be willing, and will be better off, waiting a bit longer than initially anticipated. Posting negative comments on forums/social media/etc only hurt our ability to get product to you any more quickly.

Again, I appreciate the continued support and patience that many have shown us during this process.

MIKE @ NST

I have no problem with the process taking longer than anticipated in the interest of receiving a quality product, but as a paying customer I do expect REAL updates each week. You responded now and still have not provided any significant update other than you are at Formula Drift. Can you tell us what stage of production you are in at least and when you expect them to ship? Has the estimated time frame pushed out again? SOMETHING!?!?!?!

No one is posting anything negative (and if they posted something that seems negative to you it's because we are having a negative experience with this purchase, but it is all truth being posted)...we just want a production update. No one likes the feeling of paying for something with nothing to show for it. We all are trusting you with our money that we paid quite awhile ago. We arent asking that you send the product tomorrow but we ask for an update today. I'm not sure how negative comments will hurt your ability to get the product here quicker unless you are saying you are going to hold it up intentionally in which case we have bigger issues to deal with here.

P.S. Formula Drift is not an excuse to not provide updates or continue production. One thing has nothing to do with another.

Last edited by NickD; 04-01-2014 at 08:21 AM.