View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 11:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnav View Post
Buy them here, you get full lifetime warranty, free balance, rotation, free flats, etc. The name of the store is Americas Tire, they are in Nor and SoCal

Car & Truck Tires, Custom Wheels, Car Rims & Truck Rims - Discount Tire

Bridgestone Potenza S04 Pole Position is a great tire, there are many options ... but it's like a movie, one guy tells you it is great, the next guy says it sucks.
Lifetime warranty? Since when? That's how those places shaft you and make their money.

(Btw, Robdoc, those are all included at Costco too, but I do go to discount tire for free patches even though I don't buy tires from them because they usually do it quicker. Somehow 50% of the time my tire can't be patched AFTER they take the nail/screw out. Then I ask them why they didn't tell me that in the first place and that I "can't afford" a new tire right now and I "don't have a spare". Somehow 5 min later my tire comes back patched just fine and holds air just fine until the tires are corded.)