View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 09:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Codename067
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z, R1, 636
Codename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Radar Detector Help

Passport Max vs. Valentine One. Classic radar detector battle.

I've read a lot and I've know a lot about those two. Everyone that has either or swears by them. There doesn't seem to be much of a difference between the two. Ive had some friends that used the Passport and other the V1. Money isn't an issue seeing how the price difference isn't that big between those two. I'm leaning towards V1 so far though.

I wanted to get some opinions from you guys to see if you guy have used these, or use something else entirely.

I got pulled over yesterday for going 83 [I was driving traffic flow with both far left lanes traveling 80+]. But oh here comes a 2 door sport car...LUCKILY, he let me go with a warning. I wasn't being a d!ck.

Please chime in and help me make a decision, I want to order one asap.
Codename067 is offline   Reply With Quote