View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 02:57 PM   #2432 (permalink)
earwicker7
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z (maxed out)
earwicker7 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Well, it is not fair to say "DON'T BUY THIS!!!" due to the fact that you bought the Carbon Fiber mufflers and the 12" resonators. There are quieter versions. Ex: Stainless Steel mufflers and 18" resonators. Now, with that being said, I am glad that you are enjoying yours. Let me know if you need anything...

Thanks, Tony
All I'm saying (and I should have made this more clear) is that if he is as picky of an audiophile as me (I'm referring to my home system, as the car is just for driving) he shouldn't order ANY aftermarket exhaust, because the whole point of being an audiophile is to not have anything at all interfere with the sound. Unless someone makes a quieter than stock exhaust (I really can't see this happening) it would be counterproductive to his stated goals.

Please, nobody take this as a slam on F.I.! I'd recommend their exhaust to EVERYONE with the exception of someone who is more of an audiohead. I'm literally in love with the sound of it.
2009 Magnetic Black 370Z with Touring, Sports and Navigation Packages--Fast Intentions CBE with 12" Resonators/Carbon Fiber Mufflers and LTH--Stillen G3 Cold Air Intakes, Underdrive Pulley and Grounding Kit--Uprev Tune

Last edited by earwicker7; 11-11-2009 at 03:00 PM.