Thread: My WS6...
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 08:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
No I was in it the whole way, I spun in second. We have another clip from the starting line and you can see where the car slides to the right when I shift then slides back into the groove. I'll try to find that vid. Getting with the tuner here in a week or so we noticed that all my gauges are either running behind our fast. Like my boost gauge is reading 17 when I'm only pushing 11. My tach is way behind, and my water temp is reading a temperature double of what it really is.

I need a driver mod also.... LOL

Sent with TapAhoe
I'd expect 120+ traps once sorted out. Guy I know was running low 10s@130+ in a stalled auto with a tire, cam, and spray. Those cars are super easy to make fast. Your et and spinning agrees with your mod list. The trap speed is just super low.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote