View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 04:48 PM   #8740 (permalink)
Malm
Track Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z bs a7
Malm is a jewel in the roughMalm is a jewel in the roughMalm is a jewel in the roughMalm is a jewel in the rough

Today I took my Z ..well let me back up.. Yesterday I went to redbox in the pouring rain to pick up a reserved movie "frozen". I got there, got soaked and fought with the machine since it did not recognize my reservation... Well the machine won.. I went back in the car .. soaked, humiliated, dejected, and checked wtf was the machines problem by consulting my phone and check the reservation..

I noticed that I did in fact reserve the movie..just in a DIFFERENT KIOSK B at a different walgreens... (I never rent from there)... Well I get it bring it back home, get ready to watch it with the woman.. and it doesn't work... wont go to the title screen.. I clean it wipe it ect.. wont work... So I am angry now.. and just gave up on the move...

Fast forward to today.. I returned the Frozen I had.. and rented ANOTHER frozen from a different redbox... sat down with the woman.. put it in.. and it WOULDNT WORK again (same problem as the other blueray!) This time I had more energy to diagnose the problem... Used google, and found out..well found a suggestion to upgrade my firmware on the blueray player...

Did that.. and viola it worked.. we watched frozen, it was ok.

And I polished my muffler cans.

fin