View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 10:31 AM   #1174 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Thinner air makes for less power.

That being said, there's too many questions regarding that 650HP GT500. What tires? What was the 60' time? Trap speed? Even a crappily-driven 650HP car should be in the 12s, but there are plenty of shitty drivers out there. Also, he could have simply been lying about how much power it made. Lots of THOSE out there, as well...
Well I based it on the model "2013" GT500 came with actually 662hp from the factory and I do know his car was bone stock down to the tires. Great guy to talk to and a complete car nut at age 60 he is at the track every week working on his launch techniques.
F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote