View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 08:08 PM   #48 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

You should be watching your A/F gauge in the car. I dont care if my boost goes up or down a little, I dont care if my FP goes up or down a little. When you are in the car, driving the car, there is nothing you can do to change any of it. The A/F is the end result and that is what you should be watching. FP is diagnostics and tuning, and it will rarely change what its doing from when the car was tuned or changes were made to the fuel system, unless something goes wrong.. which will show in your A/F, and then you will begin the diagnostics process which the FP gauge will aid you in, no matter where it is!

Yes it is convenient to have a FP gauge in the cabin if you wish to purchase one. I will gladly sell you one of those! They are quite a bit more expensive though (by the time you have the tap, the gauge, and somewhere to mount it). Personally, I dont desire one in my cabin... I dont have enough use for it and I prefer minimal clutter in the interior.

Last edited by phunk; 03-29-2014 at 08:12 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote