View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 01:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSF Inc. View Post
Hi Guys,

We've had both positive and negative feedback on the fitment. I've personally installed some myself with perfect fitment, and I've seeing others that needed a little work to get installed correctly. We've measured all of our units mouting points on a jig to be the same, but they are all hand welded so +-2-5mm can happen..
We've sold over 250 of these units since they came out, and I would say 75% of them have had zero fitment issues. I pride my company on making sure that we acheive perfect fit with no modifications.. I will look at this again.

I will aim to improve our fitment after reading this post.. Sorry I haven't really been active on the forum as of late due to other applications taking off this year.

As far as the drain plug goes, we're using a harder type of aluminum alloy as well as upgraded washers. I know this was a problem in the past.

We've had a couple warranty issues come up this year with some tube/header leaks, and the proper mounts and washers are critical. As well as making sure that excessive pressure is not run through the system which would cause the life span of the radiator to fail.
Honestly, the warranty rate on this product is higher than any of our other models, and I'm a little puzzled why? They are all made to the same standards, same inspection and testing, at our same factory by the same people. Normal warranty rate is >2%, but this unit is about 3.5-4%

Any feedback on issues or problems with the unit, please PM me or email me at ravidolwani@csfradiators.com..

thanks for the support of a family business, true cooling system manufacture.. I will aim to make our product better
It's all the Fr-s's fault first they take ecutek, now they want our radiators too?
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote