View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 05:01 PM   #31 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid3_FaM0uS View Post
anyway back on topic ill have to see if I can navigate my tablet to do as you have said wig. im actually using my nexus 7 to take and upload all the images and typically I do save them right here on the forums in my personal albums and image them from there but I must just be going about the process wrong. if I have plenty of time after finishing the last of my engine harness then ill start the write up tonight and update it as I go day by day.
If you've got them in your albums then you're on the right track. I think I figured out what your problem is. When you copy the address of the image in your album, that is the HTML link. Just change the .html to .jpg and viola!

( Click to show/hide )
You can quote my post to see the code, but here is an example.

Here is the link to one of your album pics.
Nissan 370Z Forum - Rid3_FaM0uS's Album: fuel pump pics - Picture

Here is the actual photo using the same link except for the extension at the end of the link.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 03-28-2014 at 09:38 PM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote