View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 11:55 AM   #25 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
I hope you are not being serious mr. kenchan. You know exactly the types of posts I'm talking about.

To wit:

hi guys my z don't work right cuz i put the rong gas in it. prolly my fault but why don't nissan make it idiot proof. if your gonna build a sports car why can't it run diesel. now i no the haters are gonna hate cuz of a simple mistake i made but it was cus i was drunk so it really aint my fault anyways what do i do now. my car don't run and i gotta pickup my girlfriend to take her to work at taco beel so she can by me more parts. i want new breaks and that stuff aint cheap. also my car got hit the other day and the driver promised to pay me cash for the damage but i didn't get there phone number and now i cant find them. is it two late to call the cops. all i want is my sh1t fixed cause i gotta take my gf to work at taco beel so she can make some monet to by me car parts. i forgot to ask about my tranny. since i cant drive a stick ai bought a auto. i tried to downshift so to save my breaks but the car don't like second gear at 70 so i think its broke. itz also time for my first oil change since i got almost 30k miles on my car. whats a good oil. is it okay to race a z. will a cp give you a ticket. i think since its a race car they don't gotta give you a ticket. comeon it aint no civic. when i had my civic the cops were hassling me all the time for going 30 over the limit in a school zone. i figured since it was a school for the blind those kids couldnt see me speed any ways. just another excuse for the cops to hassle me. the last thing is i want a wing for my car but cant afford a good one. is it possible to make one myself. oh yeah now the last thing do i really need to burn premium gas. dont regular work just as good my firend knows a guy who knows a guy who works at exxon and he syas that theirs no difference just the price. my parents think it is a waste of money and my allownace is going towrds car parts.

wow, that sounds like my neighbor chick down the street that keeps yakin' without breathing.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote