View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 11:45 AM   #8680 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
Nice!
Has anyone ever blacked out the pillars? I saw this mentioned somewhere once, and it looked pretty good.
Thanks!

I have only seen one member try to get the A-pillar wrapped (or it might have been CF)

New 370z Widebody in the process!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Looks great dude!!! las week i made my roof and side mirors and the shop use 3M too great matterial
I have thought about doing the mirrors but never pulled the trigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
last night i swapped emblems that is covering up a ding from a bed frame that fell on my rear bumper
last summer. it's not a nasty hole or anything but there is definite scuffage that i could only
completely polish off and a recess area.

anyway while i was working on the emblems i was scratching my head wtf "Ings+1" meant...

and i realized it probably means 'Wings winning'..
the logo has a upward arrow before "Ings." in japanese up is "ue".

so if you put "ue" and ings together you get "ueings" or "wings".
the +1, i couldn't decode... probably means winning by one.

not sure... anyway, the projects is done and will inspect my work when i get home tonight. watch, with my luck it's tilted. lol
Well look at that, you learn something new everyday!