View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 11:31 AM   #163 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

I can attest to the pillar not impeding airbag.

1. When I pull off the pillar it comes off just like a stock one. The pods are angled so they do not interfere or even strike the dash when you remove the pillar

2. The pods are also low enough that when the airbag comes ripping out, the won't fly onto your face, instead they would actually stay pretty stationary as the top half flies off, causing the pillar to arc towards the floor.

I am beyond impressed with my pillar. The location and angle is perfect, discrete and accessible. If you only need 2 gauges and don't feels like tearing up the center dash or pulling it out. This is the ONLY way to go!

Turbo kit vendors should start working on packaging this with their kit. So essential to my setup!

Cheers!

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote