View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 09:10 AM   #8670 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidInIndy View Post
I'm in the danger zone this morning (4 dots left on fuel), so I go for a fill-up ($3.66 for 93 octane btw). But this time, I try to put as much in her as I can...in fact, I even hear the "throat" getting full.

I start her up and I'm seeing full except the final two dots are not lit. Now previously it used to show a completely full tank, but lately in the last six months or so, I'm noticing that the last two dots are consistently not lit.

I'm sure someone else has experienced this. Pls shout out. Thx.

P.S. And I'm just waiting for certain Z horn dogs to chime in on the throat comment I made. It's friday...you know you want to!

I had this issue with my 40th. The dealer replaced both fuel senders (there are 2) and the problem went away. It was a warranty fix.