View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 08:22 AM   #443 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

well i found the air leak. Luckily its not the cup and its just the elbow fitting where the airline connects to the cup. I ordered a replacement and if all goes well this thing should be compeletely done within the next week, which is good cause im making a drive to St. Louis next weekend for my second show of the year.

Ive been contemplating whether or not to hide the compressor under the false floor in the hatch area, however the compressor gets pretty hot when its filling the tank up, does anyone have experience? Does anyone think it will be an issue?