View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 09:05 PM   #37 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyan370 View Post
But it's pretty awesome when the underdog, aka the cheapest car, wins. I'm just happy all the American car haters have nothing but excuses.
i for one don't hate american cars, i just tire of the good ol' boys saying every hateful thing under the sun whether the import wins or the domestic wins "such and such" comparisons cause in the end that is not what a true automotive enthusiast is and most domestic fan boys can't seem to accept the fact that the japanese do, in fact, produce performance cars that rival or even beat american cars. i'm not going to make excuses either, the camaro won the hot lap and i commend GM for taking the time to actually make the Camaro what it should have been all along and doing a bang up job of it, but the fact remains that the Z/28 is an all out track focused car and if you're really going to do an apples to apples comparison i think it would only be fair to compare it to the track focused versions of the cars they are comparing it to a.k.a. the nismo gt-r and the porsche gt3
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote