View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 05:28 PM   #42 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zensation View Post
why don't you go for nice expensive tone instead of obnoxious cheap loudness like every other ricey civic out there. Seems like most new comers to the 370z are basically asking how can i be the biggest douche bag by stancing my wheels almost horizontal and whats the cheapest loudest exhaust they make.
Lol how does price equal "expensive tone? I hate the hks sound. That's the dumbest **** I've ever heard. Many hate the army... Whatever CBE and it costs $2600 so your logic is flawed. So because FI charges a ton that makes his exhaust worthy? His possible Chinese made mufflers and 100% Chinese made Vibrant resonators he uses are the same resonators on my car. But because I bought SS pipe and the same resonators and put it together myself my $450 CBE must be crap just because of the amount spent? Get real dude.