View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 12:23 AM   #31 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejavu1611 View Post
thanks, I may have missed something but I didnt notice that there was an explanation on how the unit bypasses the parking break for video.
Hey there... the fit and finish is excellent. I have the Base model. All I needed was a Nissan factory harness and power antenna adapter. As for the parking brake wire, I grounded it.

If you plan to install an amp and sub in the back, try to route the remote and audio cables through the center console towards the back.

The install required some patience, and it went very well. I was able to hide just about everything besides the sub in the trunk haha. Would I do this install again? No... too lazy haha.