Thread: cyclo polisher
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 08:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVED this polisher! It works GREAT on flat surfaces. It does twice the work of a normal DA polisher. You can lean into the machine and it will barely bog down (creating friction for defect removal). The only thing I have found using it is the odd way of trying to use it on surfaces that are not completely flat. I ended up selling mine because of this. I think I still have a lot of pads/wool pads laying around that you can have if you want! I have no need for them (too small for anything else). I will have to check but I think I have wool pads all the way down to finishing pads. Once again I will have to double check but if I have them, you want em for free?
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote