View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 06:24 AM   #44 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

I talked to Sam when I got up yesterday. He stated that the shipping department made a mistake. He claims all that needs to be done is the fabrication of the housing, I told him to ship what he had or send me a check. He said everything would be shipped out, with the exception of the housing, by the end of the day. About five minutes after that conversation he called again to reassure that the package would leave GTM by the end of the day.

I had to go to work and at work I can get on the forum but I can't post to a thread or start one, however, I can PM. Several hours into my shift I get a text on my phone from a certain forum member that he somehow knew the package shipped that day and that the shipping department did screw up and send me a tracking number by mistake. I won't reveal who the forum member was but he has nothing to do with GTM, he actually warned me about them when I first considered the MHI kit. I asked him how he knew and he wouldn't tell me. I told him I appreciate the info and he said he would keep me updated when he could.

I just got home and checked my email and sure enough there is another tracking number from UPS/GTM. I tracked a 92 pound package that left GTM yesterday and will arrive at my house on 4/1 by the end of the day. I know, I know......April fools muther F'er. If there is anything other than the parts I ordered in that box I will be purchasing a one way ticket to GTM and will tell the wife to forget about bail because there will be none.

I will continue to update this thread when I have something to add.

Last edited by Infidel; 03-27-2014 at 06:27 AM.
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote