View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 02:50 AM   #3748 (permalink)
zfanatic19
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z PG M6
zfanatic19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HngNgn19 View Post
Glad I waited 2 months for the Exhaust, Worth every second! I received mine Tuesday afternoon around 1:15 pm via e-mail stating that my CBE was delivered to the front door. Cut class, got home at 1:40 pm, opened the box and stuffed the trunk with whatever fits and the passenger sit with the rest, drove to a muffler shop to see if he can install it for me. He tells me he's too busy today and that I should return on Thursday or Friday, I told him I need this done today, right now! He couldn't, so I drove across town to my new mechanic's shop, he too was too busy with current cars. Decided to drive across town again to my old mechanic and see if he has time to do it for me right away..he said, sure! puts the car on the lift right away and ask me if I wanted to take part of it, I said, of course! got the stock exhaust removed and the FI CBE installed withing 30-40 minutes, best part was, he didn't even charged me for labor! but I left him a nice TIP anyway :P Got the car down, been driving it for two days now, every time I step on the gas, I just smile... The deepest best sounding exhaust I've ever own. Thank you Tony and the boys at FI, amazing job boys. Anyhow, anyone on the fence about the wait time for an FI exhaust... I say WAIT FOR IT! you'll be glad you did. Alright, just so happy I got my exhaust that I decided to write this, I think I'm go back to driving now... Good day folks!
Which type of exhaust did you order if you don't mind me asking?
zfanatic19 is offline   Reply With Quote