View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 11:49 PM   #162 (permalink)
DatsunFTW
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370z A54 M6
DatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default littlebit of an update

So I just wanted to come back here and update a little bit. I love the way my Z sits now with the H&R's. Overall not a bad pair of springs! Not too stiff and not too soft either. The usual bumps on the road I can feel a bit more but not too much. I thought I was going to have a bad time with these cause of my back but there isnt much, if at all, that bothers me about them.

Love the way she sits!

Love the way that A$$ sits!

That tuck!

So now... here is where the FLAMING might begin.
Got around to getting another set of halos for my headlights and this time I went with the superbrightleds' RGB Angel Eye Kit. I had no initial intention of going that route but it was fairly cheaper than going with the XB kit and there is much more to it.

With this kit I can change through a variety of colors as well as a few "in-betweeners." I also have the choice of choosing strobing effects.

Obviously I am not going to be running any of these on the road, except white, since its illegal and Ricey.... but it does make me smile to see kids run up to the car and get excited about the effects and take videos.

Well here are some pics regardless of whether or not you guys like it or not.

The controller and testing

First headlight done and tested

Final results

More pics

If anyone wants me to post a video on the lights in the sunlight or night time, I will.

For the very near future, I need to order rear spats desperately and I am also thinking about the stillen roof wing. Exhaust is a must and I should get around to it as soon as I can.