View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 02:34 PM   #24 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
that would be me then...

kenchan

but my native language isnt english...

kenchan :gtfi2:

I hope you are not being serious mr. kenchan. You know exactly the types of posts I'm talking about.

To wit:

hi guys my z don't work right cuz i put the rong gas in it. prolly my fault but why don't nissan make it idiot proof. if your gonna build a sports car why can't it run diesel. now i no the haters are gonna hate cuz of a simple mistake i made but it was cus i was drunk so it really aint my fault anyways what do i do now. my car don't run and i gotta pickup my girlfriend to take her to work at taco beel so she can by me more parts. i want new breaks and that stuff aint cheap. also my car got hit the other day and the driver promised to pay me cash for the damage but i didn't get there phone number and now i cant find them. is it two late to call the cops. all i want is my sh1t fixed cause i gotta take my gf to work at taco beel so she can make some monet to by me car parts. i forgot to ask about my tranny. since i cant drive a stick ai bought a auto. i tried to downshift so to save my breaks but the car don't like second gear at 70 so i think its broke. itz also time for my first oil change since i got almost 30k miles on my car. whats a good oil. is it okay to race a z. will a cp give you a ticket. i think since its a race car they don't gotta give you a ticket. comeon it aint no civic. when i had my civic the cops were hassling me all the time for going 30 over the limit in a school zone. i figured since it was a school for the blind those kids couldnt see me speed any ways. just another excuse for the cops to hassle me. the last thing is i want a wing for my car but cant afford a good one. is it possible to make one myself. oh yeah now the last thing do i really need to burn premium gas. dont regular work just as good my firend knows a guy who knows a guy who works at exxon and he syas that theirs no difference just the price. my parents think it is a waste of money and my allownace is going towrds car parts.

Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote