View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 12:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro_eskda View Post
Lol you dont know me and I want another sports coupe so I can also ride around with friends but I just wanna know if there's other better sport coupes

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
I never said I knew you but you asked a open question.

You have to understand that us old farts that work hard for their money and buy a Z because they can afford it wonder why a 17 year is doing with a 370Z in the first place and then wanting another car. Sorry to insult you but if you post up on the forum with a vague question you will get comments like this from some of us.
When I was 17 my parents bought me a 70 Camaro.... What I wouldn't do now to have that car back. Be thankful for what you have pedro.