View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 11:30 AM   #44 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Yep, YOU, are stoned

I like to dream. Honestly its not hard to make the chassis lighter. Mazda is doing it with all there vehicles aka Skyactive. It will drastically improve fuel economy and performance.

What Nissan should do is look into making the front end lighter an over all weight loss of an optimistic 200 lbs. Then just increase NA power on the 3.7L to 375HP on the none Nismo models and 400 HP on the Nismo.

P.S. I take back what I said about the IDx that thing is uglier then Jay Leno's chin! O_o

Last edited by cavemancan; 03-26-2014 at 12:03 PM.
cavemancan is offline   Reply With Quote