View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 10:23 AM   #9537 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
I love stirring the AT/MT pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
lol, yeah that thread has been beat to death on every car forum but still produces lulz sometimes.
yah, it's not so much the car itself but the driver that cant actually drive MT and think AT is the way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
All in good fun. It's amazing how worked up some people.
somewhere inside they know AT is not a real car guy's thing especially when it's a torque converter based.....and more importantly especially when one can't drive MT to begin with.

imho in order to be a car guy, one fundamental requirement is to be able to drive MT if physcially capable. i mean drive like heel and toe no srm, etc.. not get from A to B. and it's the guy's choice to choose AT if that's wat he wants.

i plan to get an electronic clutch AT next time around as my hobby car, but will always keep my dd MT.