View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 07:36 AM   #476 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Im looking forward to "the division" and i saw a trailer today, I forget the name of the game, its a zombie game that was sick as hell too.
yes I am looking forward to the division as well. Everything I've seen so far has looked pretty amazing but, its coming out on PC so I will not be buying a ps4 for this game.

I just wish the Tom Clancy games would go back to their roots in difficulty with games like the original rainbow six and advanced warfighter. Get shot once and you're dead pretty much every time. The vegas series is where things went down hill with all the duck and cover crap and regenerative health. I want my old school NES hard games back!

Last edited by 4r3s; 03-26-2014 at 07:40 AM.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote