View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 06:39 AM   #21 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

I SMELL BULLSH*T !!!
I got this email from UPS on Saturday:

***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and GTM Performance Engineering will not receive your reply.

This message was sent to you at the request of GTM Performance Engineering to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact GTM Performance Engineering directly.

Important Delivery Information
__________________________________________________ _____________

Message from GTM Performance Engineering:
Dale Goodrich RO55659**370Z-V1-SC-1.5 SC C38 550HP,ENG-C-S-Z34 OC w/tstat, 00015-03-25-M oc,**00015-03-8-MO fitx2,**61-O-001-B Baffled Engine OP
Scheduled Delivery: 28-March-2014

Shipment Detail
__________________________________________________ _____________
Ship To:

Dale Goodrich
Dale Goodrich
xxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xx
ORLANDO
FL
US

Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 105.0 LBS

Tracking Number: 1Z2Y6F794290834xxx
Reference Number 1: RO556xx

You can track your shipment by visiting UPS: Tracking Information on the Internet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I've been getting from the UPS Tracking addy since Saturday:

Order Processed: Ready for UPSOrder Processed: Ready for UPS UPS has received the electronic transmission of the shipment details and billing information for this shipment from the sender.

Once the shipment is moving within the UPS network, the tracking status will be updated.

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Change Delivery »
Request Status Updates »

Label Created On:
03/22/2014
Special Instructions:
Signature Required
Signature Required

At the request of the sender, UPS will obtain the recipient's signature. The sender will be provided a printed copy and may also review the recipient's signature online.

Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On:03/22/2014Type:PackageWeight:105.00 lbs
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking Sam just created and sent the electronic shipment information but never had UPS pick up the shipment from GTM. If he did why does the tracking info state " A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated " ????

It's Wednesday morning and nothing has been updated.....NOTHING !!! The package is supposed to arrive in two days but there hasn't been any tracking updates at all. Only the electronic shipment information has been transmitted to UPS. That's it !!!

Am I being paranoid here? Is there something that I may be missing? Is there anyone more familiar with UPS Shipping. Going to sleep right now (if I can) but when I wake up Sam will be getting yet another call.
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote