View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 08:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

This is not about the dealer, or service, not sure where that came in...it is about people stating they will not buy another product X because his 4x year old x mile car has a broken part, we all have our opinions, that in my mind is not logical, am I am tired of hearing it, again not personal, sometimes you want your 2 cents to be heard, sorry...

There is a rate of failure in any manufactured product, that is a fact of life, and these comments are not to be taken personally, It just my observations that this type of logic is creating an unreasonable society...I just don't get it is all if it make sense to you guys that is ok, it really is. Its actually a miracle it made it that far without incident, I work with a former Nissan service manager, and my cousin was a Nissan tech for many years, they are not near at the quality level of the other top manufactures, granted they are getting better.
Not my intention to offend anyone, my apologies if I did, I am just an opinionated person.