Thread: [For Sale] Injen•fujita•cf
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
CERBERUSlucid
Base Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary 370
CERBERUSlucid will become famous soon enough
Default Injen•fujita•cf

Well its been awhile since I've been an active member on the forums. Life has been changing & Im planning on selling my 40th Anniverary Edition Z so everything must go. I posted the Injen and Fujita intakes awhile back but never managed to sell them off...partly due to me slacking on removing the washer fluid tank and other sales just didn't follow through. I got a lot of PMs for both, & I apologize if I didn't respond to some of you. Anyways my old posts are still around for these but I figure I'd put it all together and update the whole sale...

INJEN:SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Has normal wear but all is in perfect working condition. About 10,000 miles on these. Also includes they washer tank. Complete set

COST
$175.00 picked up in Reseda, CA
$200.00 shipped

ORIGINAL POST: FS: INJEN CAI $200 blk.version

FUJITA: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Bought these off of a member on the boards here awhile back... Its the only one that I know of. Fujita used his car to fit and size this intake but they never started producing it, so this is the only one =)
Has everything you see in the picture plus two new fujita filters. the only down side is that its missing the rubber vibration mounts. I looked online and they sell them for about $5 each.

COST
$150.00 picked up in Reseda, CA (since it is missing the rubber vibration mounts)
$185.00 shipped

ORIGINAL POST: Fs: Bronze fujita intake

CARBON FIBER UPPER TRIM: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
No cracks or discoloration. Mounts with 3m

COST:
$50 picked up in Reseda
$65 shipped
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fujita.jpg (47.9 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg injen.jpg (36.3 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg cfcover.jpg (37.6 KB, 91 views)

Last edited by CERBERUSlucid; 03-27-2014 at 01:24 PM.
CERBERUSlucid is offline   Reply With Quote