View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 05:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
HotBlackDez
Base Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
HotBlackDez is on a distinguished road

Update: I found a guy that loaned me his stock evo x wheels for a week or two. The look like they will fit well enough to take across town and sit at the dealer.

Yes, they were the base model wheels. I never thought someone would steal these small ones.

I never told management about the theft (stupid I know ) I just filed a police report and started working on the insurance. Management claims they put a tag on the windshield saying I have 48 hours to do something about it but they're probably lying because I would have noticed it. More importantly they have my tag number in their system from when I signed my lease. Would it really have been that hard to put a note on my door? I ripped management a new one, but now I can only take a deep breath and deal with it. I know for a fact State Farm will pay for any damage done to the car when it was (I assume) dragged onto the trailer. It's now sitting on tires at the tow yard and I'm, going to deal with that tomorrow. It's going to break my heart when I see it.

I fit all four 18" wheels in the back of my girlfriends Prius C. I'm impressed they all fit. My fairlady will feel like a damn Ferrari after driving this 99hp hybrid for a month.

1909143_10200754719829419_1038224169_o.jpg
HotBlackDez is offline   Reply With Quote