View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #2420 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by earwicker7 View Post
As someone who is 100% satisfied with mine (hell, 110%), I can emphatically say:

DON'T BUY THIS!!!

I'm a major audiophile, and if the car was my primary source of music (I think the home is more appropriate than a car for quality listening) I would be going crazy. This exhaust sounds like a dream, but you will most definitely hear it over the music unless you listen at extremely loud levels; even then, you will feel it enough that a decent audiophile should be thinking "interference at low frequency... must stop!"
Well, it is not fair to say "DON'T BUY THIS!!!" due to the fact that you bought the Carbon Fiber mufflers and the 12" resonators. There are quieter versions. Ex: Stainless Steel mufflers and 18" resonators. Now, with that being said, I am glad that you are enjoying yours. Let me know if you need anything...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"