View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 01:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
Not trying to be a #$% but as a service advisor I am so tied of hearing "should not have worn out so soon" or "should not have broke"...step back a second and think about how many parts your car has on it, just yours, now imagine how many fuel pumps there are that are built by the same manufacturer for multiple car lines, and it is not feasible that ONE of these pumps has gone bad? There is a warranty on the car because there are parts that WILL fail, it is humanly impossible to manufacturer anything and not have a failure rate! My grandfather rebuilt transmissions, carbs, engines, starters, valve jobs etc etc EVERYDAY as a technician in the 50's and 60's, and in just those short years we have evolved into a great era of tech and manufacturing, not to mention entitlement, our society is becoming unreasonable at an alarming rate, this isn't a personal attack, just a vent that was trigger by you, but jeez, come on.
Sorry, but what's unreasonable about being pissed off when a part breaks on your car? As a service advisor I'd have thought your job involved being sympathetic to your poor customers - after all, they only come to you because they want help. Thank God I live in England and have a Nissan dealership who empathise with the customer's problems.

From one 2010 owner to another, I hope your car's sorted mate.

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote