View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 12:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
HotBlackDez
Base Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
HotBlackDez is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Desperately in need of wheels

car on blocks.jpg

Ok guys here's the deal. About two weeks ago I found my car on blocks with the wheels stolen. State Farm has taken way too long to get their stuff together and yesterday my apartment complex had my car towed (without talking to me) because they thought it was "abandoned." Now my car is sitting in a towing yard and I don't have a way to pick it up. I could have the towing company drop it off at the dealership if they had my replacement wheels in stock, but they won't take it as it is and it will take over a week for the new wheels to come in. If I leave my car at the towing yard my expensive stereo will be stolen and I'm sure they will charge me out the *** for storage.

The only thing I can think to do is find wheels as cheap as possible that will fit temporarily. Does anyone know where I can look for steelies that will fit a 370? I'm scouring craigslist looking for cheap 114.3 - 5 wheels to buy if I absolutely have to. I also called a local "Rent-to-own" wheel place and they can't help me.

This is a long shot but if someone in the Orlando area has stock rims sitting in their garage and would be willing to help I would be eternally grateful and I can pay you for your time.

Nick

PS: I know I don't have many posts here and I'm sorry if this is on the wrong board but I'm really desperate.
HotBlackDez is offline   Reply With Quote