View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 08:51 AM   #27 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
It was the Infinity that got me thinking about the idea. There is no reason you couldn't make a mass produced version of the 3.8. It is hand made because of the demand for a certain level of perfection, that's all.
I never understood this... Perfection is the exact opposite of hand made. Machine made is always better. Not sometimes better, ALWAYS better.

Yeah, handmade coach work is nice, but have you ever been in an old Italian or English car? Did it still feel as right as it did when it came out of the factory?

They make "by hand" because people but into the BS of "it's better" so they can keep the price up.