View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 08:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
IDX won't be close to 300hp, I bet not more than 250, and I can't see the Z getting more power. I see lighter.

Again. 30k already gets you a 5.0 which is nicely over 400HP
Well that is what I am getting at though, the real break down soon will be this.
20k will give you 250HP
30k will give you 400HP or more

Nissan needs to see this or they will lose, even with less weight. The 30k class is being split and you either drop down to a lower bracket or you have to pump up your power to compete. Not saying Nissan needs 500HP to compete but it really needs to be at 400HP starting in its current trim.

Also, thought Nissan dealers had to have a GT-R certified tech AND a sales rep who has been trained to sell the GT-R. I know a few of the Nissan dealers in Houston are not GT-R certified and they cannot sell a GT-R (because I asked).
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote