View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #163 (permalink)
G&M Performance
Enthusiast Member

Drives: LS3 Genesis Coupe
G&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to G&M Performance

Sorry to see that. Looks like you have bad luck or Hyundai really dropped the ball on a line or two...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupacabra View Post
04 tiburon, 06 santa fe.

santa fe, interior fell apart literally, had to replace the rear axles, for no apparent reason, within 6 months, doors began to sag, and never really closed.

the tiburon, seized box at 5,100 miles. according to the dealer, yeah there was enough oil, and it was not your driving habit, it just happened. "can this happen again" could be. the thing seized in 5th gear, while i was i driving in 3rd. same complaint about the interior. after 2 years, the thing had 75% the power it has when new.

no no no, i am done with hyundai's for life. if you have had good things with them good for you and hopefully you keep having good ones, as for me no more class "c" brand cars.