View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 12:10 AM   #2286 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Hah, I remember when I was going to LA to pick up my car......TSA stopped me and took 45 minutes to search me, I missed my flight, had to reroute to the next airport(LAX), so that was like a 5 hour delay. Then instead of a taxi, they hooked me up with a transport, the guy was like 90 years old and trying to drive 90mph because it was such a long haul.

Longest 6 hours of my life. When Dan started the car up, it all disappeared. Then he drove me around in it.....my breakfast just about disappeared.

Excited for you, if I were you, I would be calling in sick a day or two, and just drive that sucker.
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote