View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 12:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Matt@GTM
Not an active vendor. DO NOT PURCHASE

Drives: 370Z
Matt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond repute

I am waiting to get the 6 speed shift pattern logos in, and sort out a better upholstery solution before I post up the pricing. This was always a side project so I only have time to work on it when I'm not doing something else, and I have been working on a lot of new development stuff lately. That said I have installed one in my car for "testing" and I love it. Instal was easy to get the logo straight and Is a definite improvement over the factory knob. I may end up having Sam release the machined, polished, and powder coated finishes before the upholstery because I'm having a hard time finding an affordable shop that can consistently produce a quality I am happy with. No point in making the knobs as nice as I did if the leather cover looks like crap.