View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Mack it with the ladies... But dont try to date them practice flirting with them but dont let it go anywhere unless you really want it then eventually cave in! College girls are easy and you will learn alot about women playing hard to get but by also staying in the game. So have fun and enjoy it! when I was in college I rushed a fraternity *cough* sigma nu *cough* and I was going to get black balled by one or two of the brothers. basically cause I wasnt a normal pledge and wasnt one to grovel or be put down idk something to due with high self esteem but when I left the fraternity I didnt have one brother call me but I did have 17-20 sorority girls call me individually asking me to go back and that they would fight for me to stay.

Its all in the game. I would flirt but never let them know I was really interested. The whole idea that I was unavailable and always outgoing drove them nuts but I was also ALWAYS a gentleman and that brought me huge points! so my advice play the game have fun and the women will come to you! Even if they have a boy friend you can flirt with them just use subtle techniques and use it sparingly! they pick up on the hints better than we do!

Peace
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote