View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #39 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
Actually, you're the one with an axe to grind, as you've proven in multiple threads.

Stillen's headers had fitments issues - might still have as well.
Stillens CBE had fitment issues as well.

Proven gains - really? F.I. seems to be doing alright...better design. In fact, it's such a better design, you see other companies using a similar design for their exhaust...and not Stillen's. What does that say?

Hey if you're a stillen fanboi, by all means spend your money with them and get an inferior product...
Ummm...neither design is all that "new" so no one is stealing anything.
Stillen has a very good design (one flaw which is now fixed)
F.I. went a slightly different route and has been doing very well. Yet proven by many also, that same design F.I. uses is also a turn off because of the a lower clearance.

In the end either exhaust is a great choice, find one you like the sound, get the deal, and buy.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote