View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 05:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Akurei
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 14 370z
Akurei is on a distinguished road
Talking 2014 370z Base price opinions

As the title says, 31 miles, brand new, first owner. Got it for 28,990, 2.9% apr, $0 down, trade in 08 Civic LX. That is $1,000 less than the starting base price ($29,990) for the base model z. It came with floor mats, kick panel z, trunk mat, and the mud flap thingys. The dealer themselves were charging $35,000 for the car.

However, oweing $10k on the civic still, payments are $535, total of the Z was $32,xxx with extended warranty and gap. Obviously totaling $42k with the civic.

I got enough spending money without the extra $200 due to increase on the car payment. So, not a big deal.

Now, i could have waited and saved for the down payment and also paid off the Civic, but the deal on the car would've been gone.

Did I need the Z, no i could have been fine without it. Did I want the Z, yesssss, i am fine also with having it. Plus if large payments are such a big deal, i can refinance 2 years down the road if i ever come across any problems.

So all i'm just seeing, is your alls perspective of my decision, since i feel you all have the same interest in the car as i do. Whether good or bad you all are free to burn me or say whatever is on your mind.

Personally i feel good about the purchase. My first brand new car that will stink like me first, and its a bad azzzz car.
Akurei is offline   Reply With Quote