View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 07:34 AM   #428 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Look at it this way, it gives you time to get those other parts powder coated for your car. Which will look bitching BTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorazine_IM View Post
The only thing about working on cars is that every time you do a project there's always something that comes up. Its never a smooth one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
Too bad you're.missing the first show

Still looking forward to the grand reveal

Thanks guys. I was able to actually make it to the show yesterday. I'll try to find some pics and post them. I gotta tell you, I'm not hating the gold wheels, they just need spacers and they'd be about perfect!!