View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 06:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future
Default It has shipped !!! / (UPDATE @ #21)

Finally, after over 4 months and a crap load of calls from my wife (she was pissed) and myself I have a 105 pound package coming from GTM. If you've kept up with my post you would know that I have been paid up for the MHI kit since early June. I got tired of waiting and changed my order to a 1.5 SC in mid December. After three months of nothing I started to make calls. For a moment I thought George was going to get something done but after a promised Febuary 15th shipping date came and went without tracking numbers I started to get real worried. After that George would not respond even when I PM'd him several times WHILE he was logged on, he has since disappeared and hasn't logged on in almost 3 weeks. I'm wondering if he got spanked for giving me a shipping date...maybe even fired, he did make a statement that infered that SC's would be shipped in 10 days after ordering.

I originally decided to take the car to Z1 for the install but it turns out the 9 hour drive and the flight back (and the reverse going to get it) is going to be prohibitive, I have since decided that I will have VSR do the install since it's about an hour and a half drive from where I live. I will be calling Bobby on Monday morning to set a time I can drop the car off.

This whole ordeal has been draining in every way. If I thought I was gonna go through this I wouldn't have started it, but it's over (I hope) as long as everything is in correct order and the install is goes smooth. My Z will no longer be slow and all my friends will begin to actually believe me when I say I have boost. I will start a thread that goes through the whole process and all my experiences with VSR....and GTM once I get the box to my door. This section of the forum could use some good news lately, especially with GTM. I seriously thought GTM was going tits up along with my money.

And now, believe it or not, I want to thank Sam for finally following through even though it took a lot of calls and a few threats of refund. If you're not having any luck try pissing off your wife/girl friend while Sam is on the phone and then hand it to her...I think it makes a difference. I'm just SO GLAD I'm not out thousands of dollars. THANK YOU SAM !!!

Last edited by Infidel; 03-26-2014 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Update
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote