View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 02:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
209Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 209Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnavone View Post
i can vouch for z car garage these guys are awesome. Rob and the rest of the guys really do a great job. they have my car as we speak putting on eibach springs, front and rear camber kits, sway bars, powerdercoating my wheels and painting my fangs black. will have pictures to share later this week. they also did my cbe, hfc and g3 intakes a few months back. good dudes!!!!!

what was the cost to black out ur fangs and powdercoat ur wheels. Can u pm me about it. I am located in Stockton, CA but I travel to SJ a lot!
209Z is offline   Reply With Quote