View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #38 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLISIMO View Post

Thank you! Funny how many people are on the Stillen bandwagon over hear
Actually what's funny is how many people are on the FI bandwagon over here. Not many of us are strongly recommending the Stillen, but my experience with the Stillen CBE has been nothing short of excellent. Someone from Stillen even called a couple weeks after my purchase to make sure I was satisfied.

Given that the FI thread has thousands of posts in it, I'd say the hype is in the FI bandwagon. Regardless of popularity or support, both exhausts are excellent options. They have different sounds, similar gains, similar prices and both install easily now (the new Stillen exhausts go on in 20 minutes without any special maneuvers). The FI requires cutting the heat shield which is more laborious than the Stillen install. The Stillen won't drone even with HFCs and the FI will drone even without HFCs.

Seems like there is plenty of info for the OP to make a decision now.