View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 06:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
09z34
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z PG AT7
09z34 is on a distinguished road
Default Brand new set rotors/pads f/r non-sport $500obo

NEW PRICE $400 for everything!!! That's like getting free pads with rotor purchase....
I purchased a set of EBC USR SLOTTED rotors front and rear and a full set of POSI-QUIET pads front and rear for my 370z... Along with SS LINES and when I took it to get installed at Nissan I had gotten the wrong stuff shipped to me...

I have the akenono brakes and all this stuff sent to me was for the no -sport brakes....

I installed all OEM stuff brand new and my SS LINES... I didn't return this stuff in time so I'm still sitting on it.

I paid $500 total... That was with free shipping and 20% off discount from JCWHITNEY.com around X MAS time....

Need to sell it's all brand new I'm located in IRVINE and I work in SAN CLEMENTE... I'm all around SoCal...
Shoot me an offer at 949-813-9424 and text or email at khogie87@hotmail.com for pictures... I can't post from my iPhone never have and don't know how to I've sold a bunch of stuff here ...
All this is BRAND NEW! And SS LINES are not for sale they r installed only rotors and pads brand new in box are for sale...
Thanks

Last edited by 09z34; 03-25-2014 at 12:11 PM.
09z34 is offline   Reply With Quote