View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 01:52 PM   #21 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazicon View Post
We owned a Jeep Liberty, and being a Jeep guy I would not drive it until I lifted it and put big tires on it. I have morals and have not nor will ever drive a minivan..............period end of story. That being said I am more of a gentleman to women than any guy I have ever met. Being raised by my mom who is from Tennessee I was raised right. Heck my Mom has never driven a minivan! She has better morals than that! Driving a Yaris? Turn your man card in!!!!!
LOL!!! I agree, I think I am more an old school gentleman than most guys I know. And driving a Yaris is better than getting out as a passenger! Lol

I did have to drive a minivan once because it was a coworkers and I knew the road to Mammoth MUCH better than anyone else and I can drive in the snow... No one wanted to deal with that